Does the thought of preparing for seasonal demand stress you out?
Let MyPorter manage your seasonal inventory spikes and deliveries to your store!
Benefits to Your Business:
- Your suppliers can ship directly to our warehouse locations so you don’t have to deal with the inventory until you’re ready
- We can take delivery of your inventory as early in the year as you need so that you can take advantage of any merchandise deals you find
- All inventory items are meticulously inventoried and we can take photos of all of your inventory as well – all pictures will be accessible through your online portal so that you can visualize what you have in storage
- No unsightly storage containers sitting in your retail lot taking up valuable parking spaces and being exposed to the elements
- Inventory isn’t delivered to your location until you’re actually ready to receive it
Your team can also access any of your stored items at our warehouse locations between 7:30am and 7:00pm, 7 days a week (after-hours services are also available if required).
For a custom quote, please contact the MyPorter sales team at 404-549-5106 or email us:
Customer Example: Local Atlanta Retailer Preparing for Christmas Spike
An Atlanta retailer expected to sell a large amount of inventory during the holiday shopping season. However, they did not have the space to accommodate the abnormally high volume.
MyPorter received and inventoried customer’s Christmas merchandise shipments in September. Photo inventory was taken of the items so that the client could visualize what products they had in storage and when they needed what.
Managed multiple deliveries to the client’s location after they were ready to set up for the Christmas season.